What are some common examples of cultural fit interview questions?
Here are some of the best practice examples of cultural interview questions:
- Describe the type of work environment in which you can really give your best and be most productive.
- Did you become a really good friend with any of your colleagues at your previous (or current) workplace? What do you think about having close relationships with your co-workers? Is this a good or bad practice?
- Describe a situation where your colleagues disagreed with your ideas. What did you do?
- Do you prefer working alone or as part of a team? Please explain your answer.
- What is your opinion about taking work home with you/ Do you usually take your work home? Is it good practice in your opinion?
- Name three things that you like the most about our company.
- Describe a challenging situation you have faced recently at work, and how you tackled it.
- What are you passionate about?
- What does your ideal work day look like?
- What are, in your opinion, the key ingredients in maintaining successful business relationships?
- Tell me about the most stressful situation you faced at work. What happened? How did you handle it?